Friday, August 28, 2009

EnjoyiNG SingLe LIfe----!!!

Recently My cellphone became more and more silent----'
When My phone ringing just my families member calling ~ Order me do these , Do that ~
But I feel good/ Coz now I can absorb more experience!!!
Now Im learning how to manage a businessS-@
Is the time I have to stand out and take care of my dad some part of business''''''
I D success everynitezZ Stay at home..---# coOL___Seldom going out together with friends
Sometimes will felt Lonely~ But I try to get with it '''
I have no more times to play D===
So I have to sacrifice [ Entertainment ]
I will try more to help my dad and communicate more with him--____--
Coz before I seldom seldom seldom chat with him####
Only when I no more money, then just call him--- AND ask for money===>
This thing really let me felt weird in these couple years~!!!!!!!!

No G.f , One thing great is can stay peace ^^ Im enjoying now*** k3k3
GO GO GO --- NOOB  WAYNE_ALAN

No comments:

Post a Comment