Friday, September 11, 2009

DISTED COLLEGE~@

I will going to DISTED=COLLEGE continue my study On Jan ~ ^^  zzZZZZZZZ
Now during my damn long holidays...Boring.~
CHINESE said---Rest because wanna continue to keep going --- #
AgreE~ !!!! LOL...
But still have 3 more months to go...Dunno until Jan...i will change my mind or not...****
Haiz...worrying---^^
One thing I can sure is---I d decided to continue my study=====
Coz study really nice~ ^^ I Love this kind of life...SUIT to me~ *@
HAHA---Probably my future wife is waiting me over there==--- lol...DREAMING''''''''''
I wanna get someone got educated EH~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EARN money for m3---KEKE...^^
Gambateh=------''''

3 comments:

  1. lolx...future wife pula...this word when u play till tire ka say lah...haiz....however, wish u all the best ya....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alan planning to rely on wife for food huh?

    ReplyDelete