Wednesday, September 23, 2009

SINGAPORE....~

25 Sept I wilL Going to Singapore...^^
Act I going On 25 got some reasons...Coz my Best Friend's Birthday-----Besides, meet my Bro there~ ####
keke====
But today i felt so dissapointed, Coz My dad suddenly said He can't going with Us....Really suck La...[ expected ]
Wasted the money : ticket : Rm 400.00 Gone~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My friend's present I havent buy yet...Cham~
I think treat her dinner better La hor """"""""
Anyway , I feel so happy coz can meet again with them....***** I sure will going to check it out the famous Club in Singapore...^^ Dude---wait for m3,,,,Go Go Go--->
AND  pls dun hope I will bring back any SouvenirsS yz... Lim Beh boh lui~ hahahaha
I will missS u guysS....dun worry....

1 comment:

  1. lolx....no souvenirs no nid come back d....stay at there......

    ReplyDelete