Friday, July 17, 2009

BLUR BLUR

Today so si3nzZ...c0z my aunty called m3 fetch her daughter went to hospital....
God damn early have to wake up D...~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND I forgot jor i got alot of thingsS to d0...RUSH Lik3 heLL._____
Next time I dunwan simply to make promise to the othersS D....

Later i have to go to th3 Fishery coZ Today stilL Got seLL Fishes...
And I hope the sales caN keep goiNG....____So that only can change my uncle mind to shut it down....

RecentLy I Plan to change my car...but i have to do saving very months 1st...
Coz i know that...wan to buy a car not that easy...___
have to consider so many [ SUPPRISE ] thingsS happ3n...
If my fishery can gIve my salary on time every months...i no need to think so many...
HaizZZZZ__----------

No comments:

Post a Comment