Tuesday, July 14, 2009

wonderiNG~!!!!!!!

HAiz...My suCK UncL3 Suddenly cAlLed m3 HAndle alL FIsherY THIngsS...
hE WANna pass alL TH3 thiNGSs t0 m3...daMN It...
I stiLL wanNA Play ....sumMORE I'm nOT ENUff ExperinCEsS--------
SHit///
hoPE He'S kiddING T0 m3...oR JUst drunK____TAlk nonsense....
PLus....My grandFATHER calL M3 after GraduaTE....ConsiDER To tak3 CAr3 paRT Of mY DAD's busiNESsss*****
REally hoP3 THat...i stiLL Is a chiLD..No nEED To thiNK TOo muCH...:::::::
whEN ppL WANna maKE A CHOice...really nOT THat easy>>>>>>>
haVE To consiDER So muCH Of thiNGSss...woRRY wiLL Do th3 WROng deciSION.....
What i suppose tO Do nOW?????????????? WHO caN JUst teLL M3 How tO PIck th3 BEst waY IN My futuR3...~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SOm3tiMES...I will thiNK...
Ehm....I GOIng t0 stUDY For waT ???? IZzit caN HElpiNG M3 To geT A GOOd jOB///
oR JUst wanNA L3t ppL KNow thAT...I'm tH3 person whO HAve hiGH EDUcated...
alL TH3 beSt,,,,,,i wiLL THInk abOUT It properLY....

No comments:

Post a Comment