Wednesday, July 15, 2009

COnfuSIng...

Today act quite fr33....no need to do so many things...
Ehm...Just my mum called pay EPF ...print my IC...Duno really do EPF statement Or wanna borrow money from others...SSS ___^^
My salary every months not stable~ How can i do so many installment...+
they just said...[ bla bla bla ] ___Good for yu in futur3****
If bank black list me....i will going to kill them,,,,im not kidding!!!!!! wahahahahaha
I just hope that can pay for me...^^...th3n in future when im retire...Got some money to spent...***

RecentLy, Always heard my friends said....BOH LUI...NO MONEY...SICK...plus plus...Wat the [ F ] reason~!!!!!!!!!
No money , we can go no money place MA...^^ Kopitiam also can...
I just wanna meet them,,,and chat__thats all~ If not, Usually stay at home really damn sienz...ZZZZ
Today got some friends act wanna meet m3...But my brO dunwan to go~...haIZ...Bobian__----- Pais3h ya..
N3xt time only meet u guys La...
Just enjoy urself@~
WithoUT wayne_alan----------th3 music still playiNG...^^PO........PO..K3R FACE~
KEKE
Oh ya,,, LateLy dunNO Y...always thiNK ABout {MARRY}~ ^^
I d promise my family...If this time i bring a girl come back home___
She wiLL be my wif3 ^^ haha>>>>> They Dun believ3 Me...
They laughing at me...and said___----SEE FIRST----Dun made promise simply****
So start from now...i have to pick properly_-----
I wanna prove to them wat im saying is true~ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wahahahhahahahaaahahahaaahahahahaahahhahahahahaahhaah/////
WATCH OUT


No comments:

Post a Comment