Thursday, July 23, 2009

MONEY MONEY MONEY...----!!!!!!

Every morning when woke up...alL Th3 ppL will going to work for ---MONEY---
Y My father always no money....AND he still wan to keep moving...
He Always said to Us ____FIGHT for surviv3_____~
He dUN Care family advise...Just Do wat he wanna to DO~!!!!!!!
But I always beli3v3 hIM,,,Coz he is mY father===***** I Fully support hIM*#
My grandpa so Hat3 hiM_---SOm3times will told M3 about my father bad attitude---bUT I dun car3 others how to watch him;;;;;; I TRust he wilL Do it well ~ GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TOday morning quit3 buSY~ ^^ _---- I Drive [[[ water car ]]] wahahahaha~!!!!!!!!!!!
Coz noW I tak3 care som3 part oF My father businesS...It call ===Delivery Red Earth===
I Taken the water car to wash the road~ ****
quITE FUN~ ^^ But daMN ---HOT---KEKE
ALL my friends asking m3 y recently lOOK So darK~ ^^I SAid no ideA...MOney neeDED~
Just tak3 care of * Redearth AND Fishery * D caN L3t mE Become [[[ INDIA ]]]
Now i OnLy know...WOrking really nOT THat easy as I THOUGHT~

No comments:

Post a Comment